Word application can be found through Dropbox:
Or you can complete a google application form:
CPD Choreographic Bursary 2020
Are you a dance artist based in Cornwall, Plymouth or Devon?
The CPD choreographic Bursaries are supported by Hall For Cornwall, Plymouth
Dance and Dance in Devon. You may apply at any stage in your career.
● A cash bursary, either a Kickstarter Bursary of £500 or an Investment Bursary of £1,000
● An opportunity to be profiled through our social media channels and
websites including for example; video clips, links to your websites and social
● 2 dance development consultancy sessions alongside your creative process
The Purpose Hall For Cornwall, Plymouth Devon and Dance in Devon, as Peninsula Dance
Partnership, wish to invest cash, profile and development in the creation of new or
developing choreography created by dance artists/companies based in and/or
associated with Cornwall, Plymouth and Devon:
Kickstarter Bursary – To ignite or boost your choreographic project. Use the Kickstarter for research, instigating and developing new ideas, exploring new collaborations, building on previous work, staging or restaging created works, film or media projects.
Investment Bursary – To provide the “missing piece” in your creative process, post-COVID-19. Use the Investment to further develop choreographic work that was initiated pre-COVID-19.
We are particularly interested in supporting artists and dance companies who have not already received substantial financial support. We encourage applications from artists with underrepresented choreographic voices.
If your application is successful, you will
● Share something about your project with PDP’s community of SW dance
artists and practitioners on social media. The contribution could be a blog,
vlog, to camera, digital or live performance sharing
● Provide text and photos for publicity and promotion purposes as requested
and acknowledge PDP support as outlined in our guidance
Peninsula Dance Partnership COVID19ApplicationFormFinal1 2 of 4
● Provide PDP with updates on how the work is developing, as requested
● Contribute to evaluation after the project as appropriate
You CAN apply if you are
● A Freelance Dance artist based in or associated with Cornwall/ Plymouth/Devon
● A Dance company based in or associated with Cornwall/Plymouth/Devon
● You have already received support from Peninsula Dance Partnership (CPD Dance Card Bursary and/or Business Coaching)
● Not in full time education
● Working in any dance genre or context and at any scale of performance, online or live
● Planning to use the bursary before the end of December 2021